Unlike firms that consider benefit plan audits "summer" or "filler" work, GALLINA has a team of auditors that are 100% dedicated to auditing employee benefit plans on a year-round basis. Don't settle for a new round of rookies to train every year. With GALLINA, you get continuity of service with experienced pros who know Department of Labor, IRS and ERISA requirements — and your plan — inside out.
We offer both full-scope and limited-scope audits and Form 5500 filing for all types of employee benefit plans, including:
- Defined contribution retirement plans, such as 401(k), 403(b) and profit-sharing plans
- Defined benefit retirement plans (pension plans)
- Nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Health and welfare plans, including multiple-employer plans
In addition, we can represent you before the DOL or IRS if you receive an inquiry or other correspondence regarding your plan — whether or not we audited it. And we can help you navigate the correction process for any issues regulators may have with your plan.