GALLINA’s professionals have provided financial and compliance audit services to governmental agencies throughout California and Nevada. We have a team of experienced professionals dedicated solely to serving counties, cities, special districts and other governmental agencies — small or large, simple or complex — on a year-round basis.
Our Public Sector Services Team offers a full range of financial reporting and advisory services, including:
- Single audit, Yellow Book, redevelopment agency, transportation fund and municipal audits
- Compliance with federal and state reporting requirements
- Internal controls review and enhancement
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Information technology systems selection and updating
- Cash flow projections, budgeting and cost-cutting
We also offer benchmarking and operational consulting services, as well as training in new systems and procedures. In addition, we can advise you about ways to increase efficiency and productivity.
Our team includes a Certified Fraud Examiner and professionals who have worked in various units of government. Our firm belongs to the Government Audit Quality Committee of the AICPA to stay abreast of the latest audit requirements, procedures and best practices. In addition, we serve as reviewers for the Government Finance Auditors Association (GFOA) as part of its Excellence in Financial Reporting Award Program.