We are committed to serving nonprofit industries, where many of our team members actively serve on boards of various charitable organizations. Our team members also enjoy participation in philanthropic opportunities throughout the year with office fundraising competitions, days dedicated to giving back to the community and even time off to volunteer.
We assist your nonprofit in doing what it does best — serving a worthwhile cause. We do this by building a strong relationship with you, ensuring a high level of attention from partners and managers, keeping our staff consistent throughout the years and maintaining clear communications. It's these important aspects, among many others, that set us apart and provide you the client experience you deserve.
We can support your needs in a variety of ways including:
- A-128 and A-133 financial statement audits
- Assistance with and review of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- Strategic planning and organizational development
- Budget preparation, analysis and training
- Development of accounting and compliance procedures
- Program, contract and financial compliance reviews and reporting to federal, state and city funding sources
- Compliance reviews of fundraising reporting and allocation procedures
- Preparation of exemption applications and change in status requests
- Tax planning, preparation, and consulting
- Cost allocation plans
- Form 990 preparation